The main airport serving Los Cabos is the Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) and is just a short 25-minute scenic drive to the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos.
- The Mexican peso is the currency of Mexico.
- US dollars are widely accepted in most of the resorts and restaurants.
- Visa and Master Card are widely accepted in most of the resorts and restaurants.
- Most ATMs will provide only pesos.
- American Express is accepted in only a few businesses and some resorts will not accept cash payment in US dollars.
- American checks are not accepted in Los Cabos.
Los Cabos is on Mountain Standard Time (MST)
In early November, the temperature in Los Cabos is usually between 70F and 85F and sunny. The chance of rain is low, and the humidity is usually between 55% and 65%.
Special arrangements have been made to ensure your comfort at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. Please visit our “Hotel” tab on our website to get your personalized booking link.
Please note as the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is an all-inclusive oceanfront resort, guests must stay at this hotel to attend all wedding events. There will be a fee of 150 USD per person per day for anyone not staying at the hotel.
All-inclusive should exceed expectations. See below for what this oceanfront resort can offer.
- Unlimited Dining
- Endless Drinks
- Premium Top Shelf Wines & Liquors
- Minibar stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks and snacks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness & Sporting Activities
- Daily Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Water Aerobics
- Recreational Activities
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 7 Restaurants
- 7 Bars & Lounges
- Oceanfront Dining
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining
- Swim-up Suites
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- KidZ Club & Water Park
- Floating Fire Pits
- 4 Pools & 2 Hot Tubs
- Tranquil Adults-Only Pool
- Beach Butlers
- Tequila & Wine Sommeliers for Tastings
Transportation will be arranged from Los Cabos International Airport to Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos and back. Please do kindly fill out your travel arrangements below by October 9, 2019, to ensure your airport transportation.